Matrix Repatterning is an approach that recognizes the interconnectedness of the entire body. You can test this out yourself in the following way:
- Sit comfortably with your arms resting on your lap.
- Close your eyes and notice the amount of tension in your neck and shoulders.
- Clench both fists tightly and notice the change in your awareness of tension.
- Unclench your fists and notice the difference.
- Clench and unclench a few more times if you didn’t feel it the first time.
Low Back Pain:
The resulting instability can lead to stress on the discs (the cushions between the bones of the spine), which can lead to a break down of the fibres that keep a gel-like ball (the nucleus) in the centre of the disc. The result is a collapse of the disc and pressure on the nerves, leading to pain and even worse symptoms, such as numbness or muscle weakness.